School to School Support
Central to our ethos is a commitment to delivering the very best educational opportunities, both now and for the future. We aim to build on the strengths amongst our schools, collaborating and embedding best practice in the pursuit of educational excellence.
Together, we share a strong moral and professional motivation to work for the success of all children and adults, as well as those in our own schools. Across the LEARN Primary Alliance we are fortunate enough to have many colleagues who are highly experienced in providing support at all levels.
Examples of School to School Support our alliance has been involved with:
- Secondments in the roles of Interim Headteacher and Acting Deputy Headteacher to support schools facing challenging circumstances;
- NLG working alongside another governing body to mentor and support their members and facilitate rapid improvement to strong and effective governance;
- SLE for Assessment working in a variety of contexts to help schools successfully navigate the change to assessment without levels;
- Personalised coaching and mentoring programmes to support Headteachers and Deputy Headteachers new to post and subject leaders growing in their role;
- Expert practitioners working alongside teachers live in the classroom to facilitate rapid improvement in the quality of teaching and learning;
- Subject Specialists supporting in core areas, including with the development of whole class reading and with the implementation of growth mindset thinking.
Types of Support on offer:
- National Leader of Education (NLE)
- National Leader of Governance (NLG)
- Specialist Leader of Education (SLE)
- Coaches and Mentors
- Subject Specialists
- Expert Practitioners